Captain AL is Licensed for 6 passengers
- "I have sailed out of the Saugatuck / Douglas area for 25 years, and never get tired of it. Sailing along the South West Michigan coastline is a beautiful experience. What a great way to see Lake Michigan."
- My first experience sailing on the water happened when I was in High School, attending Tabor Academy. Tabor Academy was a naval honor school located in Marion Massachusetts, on the Atlantic Ocean. Tabor had many large and small sailboats and I was lucky enough to be appointed as one of 18 students on TABOR BOY for 3 years. That meant I was sailing the Atlantic Ocean on a 96 foot square rigged schooner. I sailed to ports that included Newport, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Bermuda, Charleston SC, New York City, and of course Annapolis MD. Sailing on the Tabor Boy and spending weekends and afternoons on the Atlantic Ocean was a life altering experience. Sailing is now in my blood forever.
- I was lucky to find Desire in Saugatuck Michigan at Tower Marina. Desire is a beautiful boat designed by Charley Morgan, with a center cockpit and open deck design. She is an ocean ready 41 foot Ketch, weighing 19 tons and a beam of 13'9''. Desire can handle pretty much anything Lake Michigan can come up with.
- They say a boat on the water under sail is like a Woman.... She can steal your Heart, relax your Mind, and make you Dream of future triumphs. Sailing on Desire will do all of that and MORE.
- Sailing along the Saugatuck / Douglas Lake Michigan shoreline is something magnificent to experience. The miles of sugar sand beaches and 200 foot Sand Dunes are breathtaking. Saugatuck / Douglas is a fabulous get-away to relax and enjoy the out of doors.
Call (616) 204-2879 or email email@example.com